The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe so many of you are getting wound up by it! The guy is a fan who finds out a few rumours then professes to be an expert on DCFC transfers. And how do we know he is telling the truth? Because he knew Bucko was doing an interview on RamsPlayer. Yawn. Bore off.

Seeing as this is a forum and we don't know what the truth is how do we know, he probably does have inside knowledge, but I can make a guess at who we are going to sign based on past experiences and I would probably be close to being right, as would many other fans if they made an educated guess.

The lad is a 17 year old paper boy who is winding up all the gullibles who want to believe and

so they will believe anything,obviously forgetting transfer windows.

Quite close I am 17 do have a paper round, although its only a once a week round. 

However im not trying to wind people up. I have said from the very start i can't give away any information that i know, not for my sake but the people who have told me. However i just wanted to let you guys know that some of the players I have been told would be great additions to the squad. That is all I know  :) people are just joking around now which is why I have just decided to not say anything anymore. 

Without saying who the players are if you actually know then what do these sources actually so without naming names?

Well if I said what they do you would know exactly who they were. I'm really sorry guys this is why i said i can't say anything and I have learnt my lesson don't worry. I won't even be giving a sniff of any information away from now on. Anything I say on transfers etc will just be my impartial opinion, with no influence from any other outside reason.

I'll guess.......waghorn, vaughan, ryan, forsyth, someone else, some other bogger....

Ummmm.......not as easy as you think.

I'll guess.......waghorn, vaughan, ryan, forsyth, someone else, some other bogger....

Ummmm.......not as easy as you think.

That was my point, I was being sarcastic but it doesn't come across very well if oh cant hear the tone of my voice or see my facial expressions, apologies,

That was my point, I was being sarcastic but it doesn't come across very well if oh cant hear the tone of my voice or see my facial expressions, apologies,

I'll have another go.......

Odubajo, morsy, paterson, downing, someone else, some other bogger.....

Blimey!

With the DET exclusive tomorrow... I am going for;

'Nigel Clough in for players - nigel clough has made a few telephones, won't say who or why as they're still contracted to other clubs, but done are intent on improving in the summer' 

I still remember when they told me John Brayford was a good player, thank you DET for the hard hitting news around our football club..  :lol:

Archived