Team of the Week

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is the biggest load of rubbish the team of the week.

The premier league one on BBC is created by Garth Crooks who, even though he divides opinion on his footballing knowledge, watches the games and makes a rounded decision.

The championship one is not even worth looking at. Keogh got a goal and a clean sheet so he is in. Bryson scored he is in yet Hendrick had a better game so would merit a place over Bryson but they dont bother looking at that. Poor in my opinion

The Sun comic had Mcgoldrick in CM.

It also had "Jose; I want to manage Chelsea" or some such nonsense. Then the story lacked any quote or even a made up source!!

I didn't buy it btw. I'd rather buy Hustler than a 'news' paper

It is the biggest load of rubbish the team of the week.

The premier league one on BBC is created by Garth Crooks who, even though he divides opinion on his footballing knowledge, watches the games and makes a rounded decision.

The championship one is not even worth looking at. Keogh got a goal and a clean sheet so he is in. Bryson scored he is in yet Hendrick had a better game so would merit a place over Bryson but they dont bother looking at that. Poor in my opinion

One week Garth had Eden Hazard playing defensive mid, why hasn't rafa tried that!

Archived