Phone

jimbobram

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure how it works but don't they have tracking device? d/13/02/03/ejava5ej

They do if you download it, i didnt download it so its my own fault, ive had it blocked by vodaphone so i need to get another. Just a ball ache because its on contract and i would have to pay the full amount to end the contract or go and buy another one which is 300+

They do if you download it, i didnt download it so its my own fault, ive had it blocked by vodaphone so i need to get another. Just a ball ache because its on contract and i would have to pay the full amount to end the contract or go and buy another one which is 300+

Can you not go tell them your phone is broken and you need a SIM card or summat?

You can get the iPhone 3 at a reasonable price until your contract ends?

I'm back on an old Samsung now. I had the iPhone 4. I found it in the middle of the road face down. It looked fine from the back. Then I turned it over and the screen was gone. Took the case off it and it was just black powder pouring from the back.

Was proper gutted. I got home from work, unloaded tools, looked for phone then slowly realised that I didn't take it off the roof when I was loading tools in. Oh man, my stomach sank.

You don't have to download find my phone just switch it on in the settings, turn restrictions on as well which will stop people being able to turn it off without the pin.

When your phone goes missing you need to install the find my phone app on another iOS device and login using your Apple ID, from there you can see where it is, erase all the phone data and lock the phone leaving a message with contact details on.

Bit late now but if you get another iPhone worth doing.

You don't have to download find my phone just switch it on in the settings, turn restrictions on as well which will stop people being able to turn it off without the pin.

When your phone goes missing you need to install the find my phone app on another iOS device and login using your Apple ID, from there you can see where it is, erase all the phone data and lock the phone leaving a message with contact details on.

Bit late now but if you get another iPhone worth doing.

I will definatly be doing that next time

Can you not go tell them your phone is broken and you need a SIM card or summat?

You can get the iPhone 3 at a reasonable price until your contract ends?

I'm back on an old Samsung now. I had the iPhone 4. I found it in the middle of the road face down. It looked fine from the back. Then I turned it over and the screen was gone. Took the case off it and it was just black powder pouring from the back.

Was proper gutted. I got home from work, unloaded tools, looked for phone then slowly realised that I didn't take it off the roof when I was loading tools in. Oh man, my stomach sank.

Hahaha sounds like it was game over if black powder was coming out the phone

Hahaha sounds like it was game over if black powder was coming out the phone

Yeah, but it was good to have that little glimmer of hope as it looked fine in the middle of the road. If it'd had fell off my roof 10 yards earlier it would of landed on a building site and probably not got a scratch.

It's losing photos of my daughter that pi55ed me off at the time. And a video of her playing. What an idiot!!

Archived