season ticket prices

Geriatram

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

28 pages whingeing and moaning and debating, the club concedes it was wrong and alters it's stance and there are half a dozen posts since! I would be interested to hear if this will change anyone's mind on renewing.

I'm now definitely renewing.

As I said from my third post on (out of around 100 on the subject) it boiled down to the disabled price policy only, and did not directly affect me. The fact that I'm now 60 and would otherwise have been due a reduction myself is neither here nor there - the fact that my disabled sister's ticket will not go up anywhere as much as was stated is, I consider, a victory for the fans and a quite generous and decent climb-down by DCFC.

I'm now definitely renewing.

As I said from my third post on (out of around 100 on the subject) it boiled down to the disabled price policy only, and did not directly affect me. The fact that I'm now 60 and would otherwise have been due a reduction myself is neither here nor there - the fact that my disabled sister's ticket will not go up anywhere as much as was stated is, I consider, a victory for the fans and a quite generous and decent climb-down by DCFC.

Not really a climb down if you ask me just a bit of psycological knackers. The pricing is going up over two years instead of one. I think thats how i read it.

Not really a climb down if you ask me just a bit of psycological knackers. The pricing is going up over two years instead of one. I think thats how i read it.

Complete climbdown as far as disabled fans is concerned, and that was the only corner I was fighting. From what I can gather, there will be Cat E tickets available for disabled fans, and no wheelchair fans will be forced to pay higher than Cat D prices irrespective of where they choose to be in the ground.

Archived