The Big Sammon Thread

Rich3478

You being critical of someones education and yet you've sworn countless times in a single post and use the term "yano". 

Also Eranio20 is right, Sammon could easily have got a hat trick; He missed a free header, He missed the Jacobs cut back you've mentioned and He missed numerous of opportunities to get on the end of a cross by Coutts and Brayford. Oh and ofcourse the penalty.

And how can anyone make him sound worse? I doubt thats even possible.

Hopefully someone will report your post, shocking attitude. 

Why don't you report the post yourself if you're so upset by it? YANO what I mean?

If Sammon could 'easily have got a hat-trick', then why haven't we scored one for gone 10 years? It's comments like this that make the rest of your post sound ridiculous if I'm honest. Because you've just attempted to 'make him sound worse'. Maybe you should think about what you type in future? 

Oh, and btw, in my personal opinion, Jacobs should have had a shot rather than cutting it back to Sammon. Sammon was unprepared for it because he, like many, expected Jacobs to shoot. Just my opinion though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Sammon could 'easily have got a hat-trick', then why haven't we scored one for gone 10 years? 

Nathan Ellington 12th August 2008

Hows that ten years? Oh wait, you meant the league didn't you?

Same old posters, same old ********

Didn't he have a free header to?

Didn't recall one at the game and after re-watching the highlights there's no sign of one. If there is such a chance then fair enough but I don't remember any headed chance that would have been in the category of "easy".

You being critical of someones education and yet you've sworn countless times in a single post and use the term "yano". 

Also Eranio20 is right, Sammon could easily have got a hat trick; He missed a free header, He missed the Jacobs cut back you've mentioned and He missed numerous of opportunities to get on the end of a cross by Coutts and Brayford. Oh and ofcourse the penalty.

And how can anyone make him sound worse? I doubt thats even possible.

Hopefully someone will report your post, shocking attitude. 

So Eranio's right about countless chances? Am I wrong in thinking 2 (3 at a push) isn't countless?

The cut back would have been easy if Speroni wasn't already on top of him. He was for us unfortunately.

When was this free header? I have no recollection of such a free header, if it was as free as it sounds then I'd like to think I'd of noticed it. His performance is being made out to be worse than it was. He's a poor player but you lot make him out to be the anti-Christ.

Is there only Sammon that's allowed to get on the end of crosses? What about Martin? Midfield? To single only Sammon out Is another load of tosh.

I have got a shocking attitude, towards those that post nothing but utter rubbish. Thankfully there's plenty of people in this thread that can see him for what he is without fabricating things. A poor, over priced footballer.

All that in my shockingly bad attitudes opinion of course.

Report me for what exactly.

Actually, I've changed my mind.

3) No Trolling - A troll is a person who intentionally attempts to disrupt, cause controversy, incite an argument, and/or receive negative attention by deliberately posting provocative content.

LAWYERED.

Well, you seem to think you can report someone for their 'shocking attitude', so I guess I can make up whatever I want to suit my cause and report you. 

7) Personal insults towards members and/or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated. Keep your discussions free from insults and personal jibes

He hasn't made up any rules.

Actually, I've changed my mind.

3) No Trolling - A troll is a person who intentionally attempts to disrupt, cause controversy, incite an argument, and/or receive negative attention by deliberately posting provocative content.

LAWYERED.

The only trolls on here mate are you, Tibbs, Albert and Network.

Didn't recall one at the game and after re-watching the highlights there's no sign of one. If there is such a chance then fair enough but I don't remember any headed chance that would have been in the category of "easy".

So Eranio's right about countless chances? Am I wrong in thinking 2 (3 at a push) isn't countless?

The cut back would have been easy if Speroni wasn't already on top of him. He was for us unfortunately.

When was this free header? I have no recollection of such a free header, if it was as free as it sounds then I'd like to think I'd of noticed it. His performance is being made out to be worse than it was. He's a poor player but you lot make him out to be the anti-Christ.

Is there only Sammon that's allowed to get on the end of crosses? What about Martin? Midfield? To single only Sammon out Is another load of tosh.

I have got a shocking attitude, towards those that post nothing but utter rubbish. Thankfully there's plenty of people in this thread that can see him for what he is without fabricating things. A poor, over priced footballer.

So anyones opinion who differs from your own is labeled thick?  Nice one!

The only trolls on here mate are you, Tibbs, Albert and Network.

Surprisingly, you've brought up two members who've disagreed with you in this thread.

He made a very arsey, smug comment imo, only reason I'm getting involved.

Taking the moral high ground on imaginary moral superiority.

Nathan Ellington 12th August 2008

Hows that ten years? Oh wait, you meant the league didn't you?

Same old posters, same old ********

I agree on that one, 

Any excuse to be called a "WUM" or be barricaded with insults.

I went to the game and I've watched it on Ramsplayer, Sammon missed three or four chances to score or at least get on the end of something.

My opinion

Surprisingly, you've brought up two members who've disagreed with you in this thread.

He made a very arsey, smug comment imo, only reason I'm getting involved.

I couldn't care less who agreed/disagreed with whom.

No reason for you or anyone else to get involved to be honest.

So because someone over exaggerates something they are thick as ****? I don't know for exact how many chances Sammon had against Palace, but He should have scored atleast one without question.

If I had called someone thick as **** for disagreeing with them they'd be a uproar on here, same goes for Bris, Mostyn and Troy.

I couldn't care less who agreed/disagreed with whom.

No reason for you or anyone else to get involved to be honest.

Is that why you're getting involved then?

If someone (hypocritically) says they're going to report a member and I feel it's an injustice, I'll speak up. Especially, as I've had friends who've been banned.

Multiple people commit minor breaks of the rules of the forum everyday, I can safely say that any member with over 50 posts will have.

With great power comes great responsibility.

So because someone over exaggerates something they are thick as ****? I don't know for exact how many chances He had against Palace, but He should have scored without question.

If I had called someone thick as **** for disagreeing with them they'd be a uproar on here, same goes for Bris, Mostyn and Troy.

WUMS 4 JUSTICE

He glanced the header just wide, I no I'd had a few, but he no one marking him, most of the match reports had the incident noted, other side of ground to me so it may not have been easy, but it was a chance and a free header.

However if you don't remember it, it was probably another match, my schooling wasn't to great I must admit :-)

Sammon had 3 chances to score as i remember it (there was an header he put wide i think), to describe him as having countless chances isn't correct. We had 18 shots and none resulted in a goal, sums up our season, dominate games, pepper the opposition goal with shots and get sod all for it.

Is that why you're getting involved then?

If someone (hypocritically) says they're going to report a member and I feel it's an injustice, I'll speak up. Especially, as I've had friends who've been banned.

Multiple people commit minor breaks of the rules of the forum everyday, I can safely say that any member with over 50 posts will have.

With great power comes great responsibility.

What are you going on about?

I posted something regarding Sammon "missing countless chances", this lad called Tibbs takes the line out of proportion and starts insulting me for it.

I haven't got involved with anything other than post my view!

Archived