Do you remember?

Lush

First of all, I would like to mention that I am a supporter from Copenhagen, Denmark. and been for the last 14 years (I'm 26 now). After looking around at YouTube I found my old account and logged in.. And there I could see that I have put this as my favorite video:

[url=

Bringing back so great memories!

Were where you at this giving time? I was working abroad so I saw the game in a pub, and I think I spent 500-800£ that night!

Lush

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon there's just about enough water under the bridge to forget the disappointments that came after and enjoy that again. Then again, I'm currently 3 parts into a bottle of banging Shiraz and feeling a bit cheerful about the world 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> . I was there, and I was ecstatic. Flip know how we won that game, but that could apply to many games that season. Thanks for posting it Lush.

Thanks lush best post on here for years.What I like is the way WBA played us off the park for so long

like that clip but we got stuck in and waited for our chance.LOG were the owners Billy Davies was the

manager great season great days.God knows when we will see the like again.

Soon 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Ah, the memories. I was with my son and niece down in the corner near where Giles Barnes crossed the ball. I was irritated when Pearo ran the opposite way to celebrate.

It was a wonderful day, a great day out and still the best way - from a fan's view - of going up. Pure excitement and joy in a way the FA cup used to provide on a regular basis.

But that day is forever tainted in my memory. Firstly by Billy Davis and the utter nonsense that surrounds him then and now. No wonder no one else has employed him since he left the scum; and then the season that followed with Davis and Jewell. The sheer ineptitude and incompetence of that season we are only now coming through, and towards a brighter future. It is a factor of modern day football that means it has taken so long, that and the depths we plumbed. If the board and Nigel do but one thing it must be to make sure that when we do go up it is in a position to survive and then prosper. Let that season never be repeated.

Thanks lush best post on here for years.What I like is the way WBA played us off the park for so long

like that clip but we got stuck in and waited for our chance.LOG were the owners Billy Davies was the

manager great season great days.God knows when we will see the like again.

A great day but the football we played back then was far from great

Archived