Why waste our time with Sammon...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Boycie, I understand how you feel. My opinion came across a little strong but this was because I have been reading the forums for a while now and already feel a part of the community.

all righty then.

Tell us something about you?

I am aged 49 and I regularly attend Derby home matches but have to travel a good distance to see them play as I live in Skipton, Yorkshire. I was brought up in Derbyshire however and was schooled in Wirksworth until I moved to Yorkshire at the age of 11. I sometimes pop back down to Wirksworth and visit the church, St Mary's, as it is a fine piece of architecture. My favorite Derby County of all time is Roy McFarland because he was my childhood hero and he could do no wrong in my eyes. My favorite derby player today is Will Hughes however I feel we will be forced into selling him instead of building the team around him. I have a wife, three kids (all derby fans), and i sit in the toyota stand.

I am aged 49 and I regularly attend Derby home matches but have to travel a good distance to see them play as I live in Skipton, Yorkshire. I was brought up in Derbyshire however and was schooled in Wirksworth until I moved to Yorkshire at the age of 11. I sometimes pop back down to Wirksworth and visit the church, St Mary's, as it is a fine piece of architecture. My favorite Derby County of all time is Roy McFarland because he was my childhood hero and he could do no wrong in my eyes. My favorite derby player today is Will Hughes however I feel we will be forced into selling him instead of building the team around him. I have a wife, three kids (all derby fans), and i sit in the toyota stand.

Welcomes.

Archived