Ticket Office

jimbobram

Ive been trying to get tickets for the charlton away game on saturday. However, the website is basically telling me that there are no tickets. I doubt very much that it has sold half the tickets let alone sold out. So i tried to ring up christmas eve and today but they are not open even though its a match day. Does anyone know how many tickets we have sold for charlton and is anyone else having problems ?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im guessing its because they cant get the tickets deilvered in time so you cant buy over the internet. They do thatfor all away games a couple of days before the game. With Christmas post they probably put the cut off ealier

Why would they be open today its a bank holidy and we are palying away.

Dont know how many sold but ring up in the morning

I've got tickets for this, asked the lad how many we've sold and he said the initial allocation has almost been sold but there is more on the way. The initial allocation is 1,500 and i find it difficult to believe we've sold that many.

This was last Thursday btw.

Their'll be a massive queue tomorrow from 9am.

To get refunds!

Boo Clough/board out

aye, for the mofo'ing extra tickets that had to be re purchased by myself and seemingly many others for the tickets today that hadn't come through the post or even been re printed at burnley.

COLETTE whatever her last name is our ticket office 'manager' so I'm told OUUUUUTTTTTTTT.

Unless you're a rather sexeeehhhhh woman then just your boobies out, please?

Im guessing its because they cant get the tickets deilvered in time so you cant buy over the internet. They do thatfor all away games a couple of days before the game. With Christmas post they probably put the cut off ealier

Why would they be open today its a bank holidy and we are palying away.

Dont know how many sold but ring up in the morning

So whats the reason for it being closed today ?

Archived