Gluten Free

Boycie

I wish it was.

Any advise would be welcome, double the price of a normal loaf, the robbin barstewards!

I'm awaiting a blood test, and think I may be Gluten intolerant.

Biggest loss, Beer.

Good News! Jack Daniels is Gluten Free!

Oh, and Cider and lots of spirits.

Dunno about foods yet.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are usually yearly/monthly magazines that help with things like this, my mum has Celiac and it's likely to be more common genetically I believe so i've got a good chance of getting it too.

Are you celiac or do you have a more general gluten allergy? If it is celiac I can help you out with a list of stuff to avoid and some places that sell decent gluten free stuff.

There are usually yearly/monthly magazines that help with things like this, my mum has Celiac and it's likely to be more common genetically I believe so i've got a good chance of getting it too.

Are you celiac or do you have a more general gluten allergy? If it is celiac I can help you out with a list of stuff to avoid and some places that sell decent gluten free stuff.

not been officially diagnosed yet, but ive cut it out for a week, and feel loads better.

not been officially diagnosed yet, but ive cut it out for a week, and feel loads better.

It's deffo gluten related then, you can tell pretty quickly if you cut gluten based foods out.

If it is celiac then drop me a PM, i've can grab a list of things to send along in terms of food/drink you're allowed etc. I hope you like potato in its usual form, odds are it's going to be the main part of most hot meals from now on! It is for my mum atleast.

they normally do a biopsy once the blood results come back but they tell you to continue to eat a gluten diet so you are at your worst not pleasant im afraid

can remember you asking afew months ago now!!!

Archived