I'm a celebrity...

uttoxram75

Apparently, her parents have said they tried to talk her out of going, she's scared of the dark and can only go to sleep with Harry Potter playing in the background. Her grandad says she's rarely even been in a garden, never mind the jungle.

What's up with folk.

I hope someone else gets to do a trial next - her pouting is sooo annoying. Why do young girls think the 'duck face' is a good look.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, her parents have said they tried to talk her out of going, she's scared of the dark and can only go to sleep with Harry Potter playing in the background. Her grandad says she's rarely even been in a garden, never mind the jungle.

What's up with folk.

I hope someone else gets to do a trial next - her pouting is sooo annoying. Why do young girls think the 'duck face' is a good look.

My missus was getting angry with the pouting. I didn't notice until she swore at the tellybox.

All the idiots people find funny just get on my nerves. My missus watches XFactor. You know all the ****** in the auditions? I don't understand why they're funny. I don't understand whats funny about somebody so desperate for attention they're willing to behave like that. Might aswell stick a comedy on.

We celebrate some proper ******.

I saw that Rylan guy on XFactor. Whats funny?

It seems this year quite alot have gone in there without a ******* clue what will happen!!!

Alpha is your sister as annoying as Helen? She cant be or you would of made her "disapear" by now!

On a seperate note, what a fookin fart that was!!!!

Yeah. My sister is exactly like her. She gets compared to her all the time. I'd bet she could trick Scott Sinclair. Luckily, we aren't close.

Last year; Jessica Clement

This Year ; Rosie from Corrie

Next Year; Big Pat from EastEnders?

Do you have someone in England that is basically the public spitbucket ? A person that is ridiculed and teared apart in every chance that media can get. A root for the jokes in a pub, a person that everybody likes to thrashtalk of.

Katie Price i'd say.

Do you have someone in England that is basically the public spitbucket ? A person that is ridiculed and teared apart in every chance that media can get. A root for the jokes in a pub, a person that everybody likes to thrashtalk of.

Yep the florist manager..... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Archived