Attendance v Watford

Asanovic

Te queue for the ticket office after the game yesterday was the longest I've seen it. But I have to agree that it's a mixture of things that have driven the low attendances. Remember we sold 1,000 less season tickets, too so unless we perform like yesterday, all the time, then our attendances are going to be lower every week.
not saying you are wrong but where does it say we are 1,000 down on season tickets?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season tickets will be down after a 10% cost increase in a recession. Match tickets down as they are expensive, it seems the variable pricing hasn't worked yet. Lack of inspiration in the transfer market, particularly selling Shackell and failing to build on last season's progress. Mid table does not bring fans out!

the prices ARE cheaper. got my dad a ticket for £20 (£11.50 for me, under 22ticket) for yesterday's game when i bought the day before. bought 2 tickets for the hull game in december for £12 each.

the prices ARE cheaper. got my dad a ticket for £20 (£11.50 for me, under 22ticket) for yesterday's game when i bought the day before. bought 2 tickets for the hull game in december for £12 each.

Quick question, would you have purchased those tickets at £28 each? If you would the club has lost money. If not the club has made money.

Perhaps the demand based model is still bedding in and getting used to the fickleness of football supporters

Perhaps after wolves there was an increase in demand do prices went (maybe a little too far for some fans) maybe after a few more games the model will settle down and start working more efficiently.

It's like weather forecasting models they get more accurate over time with more patterns to compare - so far it's been two matches.

Quick question, would you have purchased those tickets at £28 each? If you would the club has lost money. If not the club has made money.

They are tickets for my dad's birthday, going to take him out for a meal as well as I've saved money on the tickets. Couldn't afford to spend that much on tickets regularly. On this occasion I might have but not ordinarily. I go to uni and work every other saturday for one of the manchester clubs so I don't get to see many derby games live.

the prices can be pretty cheap. got my dad a ticket for £20 (£11.50 for me, under 22ticket) for yesterday's game when i bought the day before. bought 2 tickets for the hull game in december for £12 each. South East Upper are the cheap seats... but lacking in many people there/atomsphere.

Prices:

from £15 for charlton

from £16 for burnley

from £16 for brighton

from £20 for blackburn

from £16 for blackpool

from £12 for barnsley

from £20 for birmingham

from £12 for cardiff

from £25 for leeds. (pretty expensive)

from £12 for hull

To be fair the Leeds tickets are over £30 in every other area of the stadium.

you can save an absolute bomb though if you only go to a few games with 6&12 game plans.

Archived