What are your expectations?

Bris Vegas

What are your expectations?  

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Promotion would be nice.

Many other teams and fans of other teams expect that of us. Spending 20 million in the summer only magnifies this.

But we havent had a great start, and top 2 now will be tough. To be honest Morris wants to invest in the squad and continue to do so until we do get up, and will invest again once we are a premier league club.

As he said himself, getting into the premier like Burnley did, isn't the aim. The aim is to get there, and stay there with as little change season on season as possible. We have bought the numbers this summer to be almost entirely a new team. So this year is the start of a three year plan I do believe.

If we'd had a decent start and had, say 10/12 points instead of 5 I'd a expect record points haul.  As it is, I'd pray to god that spunking so much cash on a Championship team gets you at least a play off place.  What I really want though is to pick a formation and team and stick with it for the next five games.  I'd much prefer us to try and impose our style of the opposition as apposed to worrying about them.  Evolution not revolution...

Promotion, nothing less would be acceptable for a championship team spending over 20mil. I don't buy all this new manager, time to gel crap. Next year is the big money year for Prem teams and that's clearly what the board want spending that amount of money. Without promotion PC will be in the job centre, Hughes, Thorne and Martin will be sold then we go again with another year in the championship.

i carnt see thorne bringing much in due to his injury past

Hughes wont play much part this season if any so crnt see many knocking on the door for him

As for martin lets see how many he scores this season

i carnt see thorne bringing much in due to his injury past

Hughes wont play much part this season if any so crnt see many knocking on the door for him

As for martin lets see how many he scores this season

Martin's got 2 already and we've created jack ****.

Its the others that need to chip in

Archived