Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could just be random BS. But a person on a rumour forum has said:

Derby representatives have met up with Johnny Russell and his agent to talk personal terms after a £800,000 deal was agreed by the two clubs.

Matthew Killgallon will also enter talks with Derby at the start of next week.

Remember, I do not know this guy AT ALL, so it is probably fake, just thought I would share it with you guys for gossip.

Would be nice if that's true and show we're really trying to get business done early, but I won't be getting excited just yet.

Am I right in thinking Kilgallon is a left-sided centre back? I've always preferred having a right-footed and a left-footed centre back when possible because of the balance it gives.
Can't say I'm too impressed with Kilgallon's recent history but who knows, maybe Nigel could reignite his career. 

Would be nice if that's true and show we're really trying to get business done early, but I won't be getting excited just yet.

Am I right in thinking Kilgallon is a left-sided centre back? I've always preferred having a right-footed and a left-footed centre back when possible because of the balance it gives.

Can't say I'm too impressed with Kilgallon's recent history but who knows, maybe Nigel could reignite his career.

well he did it with wardy.

Derby representatives have met up with Johnny Russell and his agent to talk personal terms after a £800,000 deal was agreed by the two clubs.

Remember, I do not know this guy AT ALL, so it is probably fake, just thought I would share it with you guys for gossip.

Wouldn't believe any of the tosh on football rumors. Anyone can post 

well he did it with wardy.

True and with Buxton too, he's gone from League 2 cast off to decent Championship defender. While I wouldn't necessarily say he's "ignited" Sammon's career he has been recalled to the Irish set up.

I wonder who is striker number 3 in Nigel's wish list?

I wouldn't mind us having a look at Fryatt now that Hull have been promoted. Not sure Bruce will use him in the prem and I think we were linked to him in the past. Pure hopeful speculation on my part, I have no source for it.

I would be happy with this - Killgallon's played in the premiership for a number of years - although his number of appearances is something of a concern - making 251 appearences at the age of 29 is quite low, considering Bryson is on 343 at the age of 26 - granted at not such a high level. Would be happy with Killgallon or Forsyth.

Archived