Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.2 million?? If Clough and Glick didnt fanny about last january we could have had him for half that price.

Are you sure it was both sides "fannying" around JW? I got the impression the management team were left frustrated at our inability to close the deal.

1.2 million?? If Clough and Glick didnt fanny about last january we could have had him for half that price.

We do fanny about though!

Look we're still "fannying" about with Sammon this transfer window! Will we waste this and the next window in Jan chasing Sammon.

There are more players about

Id take him, think he would be a very good addition to us.

by all accounts a strong, quick hardworking centre forward - and is apparently the fittest (not in a gay way) player at Wigan. I haven't seen the guy play football so couldn't comment on that aspect but, as we've seen with Theo you don't have to be a great footballer to score goals!

I would take anyone within reason, and this guy is within that reason!

He was not on his way. I was told from my source that the manager wanted to sign him but the club were too slow to act. The manager even drove upto Wigan to stop him from signing for them. By the time that the manager got there sammon was in the building with Wigan officials.

The manager even set sammons car alarm off in an attempt to get him out of the building. Sammon came outside but he'd already signed.

Thought I'd post the above news report regarding this to show that it's not as far fetched as it may sound.

I was told about that back in feb 11 just after we missed out on him.

I have also posted in the past to say that we are trying to sign him. At one point my source (who has never been wrong) said that he would be signing. They have however now said that it is likely to depend on Steve Davies leaving.

I can't believe I haven't heard about clough going to wigans ground to try and stop him signing! Seems like he has a touch of his dad in him - to set his car alarm off is brilliant!

Was his car a pikeasso?? Or a reeliant robin??

Archived