User Titles

MrOrdinary

how come some of the new det lot have different titles under there user name, like duracell has batteries not included, whereas i have first teamer

can we change that or are you the bosses in control of that?

i mean im not bothered just being a bit curious

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how come some of the new det lot have different titles under there user name, like duracell has batteries not included, whereas i have first teamer

can we change that or are you the bosses in control of that?

i mean im not bothered just being a bit curious

Goto your 'User CP' then 'Edit your details' and you will see a box to add your own user title.

Nazi's? take that back!

First of all I hate signatures, I don't see the point in having a sentence of text at the end of each post or in some cases a paragraph.

I also hate them god damn awful banner images that take over the page when the posts only contain 3 sodding words.

And most of all I hate with a passion animated avatars and sig images, I'm trying to read your post and that image flicking around is doing me bloody head in fool!

But that wasn't the reason I disabled them, honest. We was having a few problems with the server and the host was telling me everything was dandy at their end so it's something to do with the forum.

With that information I disabled a few things on the forum that I didn't see were essential, signatures being one. All the posts, usernames, post counts etc. are all pulled from a mysql database, the more things that are pulled from the server adds to server load which = slower loading times and at times downtime.

I will copy Mr Tesco's catchphrase...Every little helps.

Archived