Chelsea Manager

PBW Ram

Did anyone else notice Robbie being obvious enough for the cameras to catch it.

"I want it"

"I want it"

As he shook the hand of Abramovich. Roman usually has a bit of a smirk on his face anyway - it's probably cos he nearly always wears stupid sweaters with leather stripes on them which say I'm loaded but I dont want to look flash loaded.

But I picked up on him smirking even more.. in my mind it's NOT nailed on that RDM will get the job

My gut feeling is the players will try to get him the job but Abramovich wil go for a big gun.

Winning the champions league and the FA Cup double and I actually fancy him to be out of work come kick off time..

Nice touch for Roman to lift the trophy by the way - after all he's pumped in - he deserved that.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else notice Robbie being obvious enough for the cameras to catch it.

"I want it"

"I want it"

As he shook the hand of Abramovich. Roman usually has a bit of a smirk on his face anyway - it's probably cos he nearly always wears stupid sweaters with leather stripes on them which say I'm loaded but I dont want to look flash loaded.

But I picked up on him smirking even more.. in my mind it's NOT nailed on that RDM will get the job

My gut feeling is the players will try to get him the job but Abramovich wil go for a big gun.

Winning the champions league and the FA Cup double and I actually fancy him to be out of work come kick off time..

Nice touch for Roman to lift the trophy by the way - after all he's pumped in - he deserved that.

I thought he was saying "I won it! I won it!"

Archived