Rams in 40 years time.

Smyth_18

The French? Invade? Conquer? That seems...unlikely.

You may be right, they are far too chilled- drinking, relaxing and eating great food in their fantastically sparsely populated, EU funded and beautiful country to bother the likes of us.................I wonder when the next ferry is? I don't know if you know this R of K but we can live anywhere within EU ( Spain, France, Italy to name a few) with no need for work permits or visas, yet the majority of us stay on this overpopulated hell hole of an island getting fleeced by not only our own government but the governments of the rest of Europe. Laughable eh?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may be right, they are far too chilled- drinking, relaxing and eating great food in their fantastically sparsely populated, EU funded and beautiful country to bother the likes of us.................I wonder when the next ferry is? I don't know if you know this R of K but we can live anywhere within EU ( Spain, France, Italy to name a few) with no need for work permits or visas, yet the majority of us stay on this overpopulated hell hole of an island getting fleeced by not only our own government but the governments of the rest of Europe. Laughable eh?

It seems to me, that not too long from now the EU will be little more than another United States. Bout 220 years behind us though.

Archived