Jason Shackell

BorneoRam

Well judging by Fester - spending millions means nowt.

Forests deal is not a 'done deal' YET - and I'm sure those Red Dogs will be fighting tooth and nail to keep their beloved stadium, where every fan in England loves to visit. Haven't they already had their wrists slapped for trying to poach people - hhhm, dodgy.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News so far ain't worth ****. Don't know why people are so outraged (yet).

We don't know what Shackell's likely sale price will be (and he's not gone - yet). Or who will replace him if he goes.

Still loads of time for the wheels to fall off the F*rest machine yet. Fingers crossed.

Just relax everyone. Might not turn out as desperately bad as some are already resigned to. And if it does, it does.

guttless, passionless, ambitionless, dire, just a few words to describe the club we love!

Lets face it we were slighlty better last season than we have been in a while and like all football fans we got carried away and dreamt of building on that small success. However the negetive and disasterous display by both the manager and the board this pre-season has got even the most optamistic of us majorly disheartend.

When clubs like burnley can take your top star its time to quit!!!

never been more pesimistic about a season ever

League One finally beckons!!!!

guttless, passionless, ambitionless, dire, just a few words to describe the club we love!

Lets face it we were slighlty better last season than we have been in a while and like all football fans we got carried away and dreamt of building on that small success. However the negetive and disasterous display by both the manager and the board this pre-season has got even the most optamistic of us majorly disheartend.

When clubs like burnley can take your top star its time to quit!!!

never been more pesimistic about a season ever

League One finally beckons!!!!

Forest fan, or created a new account 'cos you got banned?

C'mon we know it's one or the other?

Forest fan, or created a new account 'cos you got banned?

C'mon we know it's one or the other?

No i'm the biggest Derby Fan ever. Started an account today cos i'm so dissapointed with whats happening at our club. If we turn round and sign quality championship players with this money i'll hold my hands up and praise the club but i can't help but be pesimistic

I've had a season ticket for 15 yrs and i'll always support the rams

I'm defo not a forrest fan

I hate the scum!!!!!

C'mon there putting us down on purpose so when the season starts well hit the championship running and be top by November !

We've got defensive cover just

2 tricky wingers 2 solid enough cm

We're a striker away from top 6

Nice to see cloughs gone back to two wide men who like to get at fullbacks I think I'm the only one who's a bit optimistic 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

COYR!!!!

I dislike the attitude by some posters towards others who are concerned at what is happening or what could happen.

Archived