Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jason Pearce, another good young left back, plays for Bournemouth.. Apparently joining Portsmouth.. We should hi-jack that deal.

I thought he was a centre half, isnt he going there as they sold him to Bournemouth in the first place and had a big sell on clause. I think it blocked a earlier deal to Peterbrough

I thought he was a centre half, isnt he going there as they sold him to Bournemouth in the first place and had a big sell on clause. I think it blocked a earlier deal to Peterbrough

Far as i am aware he is a left back. Maybe played centre back before, but now i am 99.9999% sure he is a left back.

Will have a look into his profile and find out a bit move on his history.

Wow, quick link to Wiki and I got this.

On 9 August 2007, Pearce moved along the south coast to Bournemouth, signing a two-year contract. On the 4th January 2010 Jason replaced Danny Hollands as first team captain.

Despite interest from a host of Championship clubs, as well as Premiership newcomers Reading, he is still currently under contract with the south coast outfit. Due to a clause in his contract signed back in 2007, AFC Bournemouth must pay Portsmouth 50% of any fee that Pearce is sold for.

Obviously that second bit is old news, but the 50% sell on clause will still be in place. Dang.

Wow, quick link to Wiki and I got this.

On 9 August 2007, Pearce moved along the south coast to Bournemouth, signing a two-year contract. On the 4th January 2010 Jason replaced Danny Hollands as first team captain.

Despite interest from a host of Championship clubs, as well as Premiership newcomers Reading, he is still currently under contract with the south coast outfit. Due to a clause in his contract signed back in 2007, AFC Bournemouth must pay Portsmouth 50% of any fee that Pearce is sold for.

Obviously that second bit is old news, but the 50% sell on clause will still be in place. Dang.

Its on the BBC here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13901867.stm

It also says on the link off that he is a centre half

really rated him at PP, id be very happy with that

yes i would . he had a great game and it seems that it wouldnt take much to get him.

Nugent is rubbish, one good season doesn't make a good player. He's had what, a good season at Preston and a decent season this year at Portsmouth. He's certainly not worth what he's being paid and I'd rather us spend money on someone else.

Also Bradley Johnson is apparently off to Norwich. No chance there either.

Archived