time to disband ramstrust?

GEM

I just visited their website for the first time. For an organistaion intent on portraying itself as the fans voice and protector of our rights and aspirations it has had 12 hits this week so far and a massive 45 total last week.:eek:

Come on Ramstrust surely even you head up your arse ****** can see nobody wants you

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GEM;14510

I just visited their website for the first time. For an organistaion intent on portraying itself as the fans voice and protector of our rights and aspirations it has had 12 hits this week so far and a massive 45 total last week.:eek:

Come on Ramstrust surely even you head up your arse ****** can see nobody wants you

Nice post GEM, but I think that most of the Ramstrust forum dwellers prefer to hide behind the anonymity of the DET forum.

Says it all when they cant even get their own members to visit their website, and to be honest that website is garbage with very little information on it anyway.

we dont need a trust, simple as. Even under the 3 amigo's we didnt either. Just a group of people who mostly rate themselves as a "higher" form of fan because there closer to the club, yet barely travel away and are known for making dodgy article's and trying to sell things.

Originally posted by vicky-27;14710

Did you buy your headband off them then Matty

Who needs them ? nobody seems to want or like them.

No but if it made there way into the cabinet in the main entrance in years to come they would claim it to have formerly belonged to them! lol

Archived