Is it just me ?

mozza

Just recently the pages on these wonderful threads have got a tad too big for my screen, I have to use the

bar at the bottom to read them, as i'm totally p.c. illiterate I wondered if ive pressed summat I shudnt have ..

any suggestions on an idiot proof way of rectifying this would be appreciated ..thanking you in eager

anticipation ..

(there you go..I meant to post this in Feedback and Support...Oh well..)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Right when you follow a topic you get a standard notification that X member has replied to a thread you are following even if it's a quoting you.

Stop following the thread and you will get notifications when somebody quotes you.

I unfollowed you from this thread and you should see that I have quoted you now.

I can't tell you if this is new or always been like this, maybe you can tell me as I don't personally follow any threads.

Yes they should work fine, any problems more let me know

Its stopped working again 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> , you pulled a plug out ?

bnw has quoted me twice..but its not notified me 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

If you are talking about this thread [url=

It's because you are following it

I'm following a few, I normally get notification of every time i'm quoted, unless u've altered it now ?

or do you mean i'm on that particular page, and then it doesn't notify me ?

I don't follow threads so I don't know what it used to be like or if it has changed, but through testing if you are following a thread you won't receive notifications if someone has quoted you only notifications of replies to that thread, you will only receive quote notifications in threads you are not following.

Archived