I am fired up for the red scum

B4ev6is

i am all fired up for red scum on sunday it is going most passionate one yet, were fight for the play offs there fight against the drop.but i think were going to win the red scum going to be eather one point behinde the play offs or three 3 points. but lets show the red scum what really supporters are like and lets have whole ground singing and shouting togather and once our voices are gone. and then sing and shout some more, lets have all scaves and flags out, the two big ones as well let show the whole county were most passionate and nosiey ones as well.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well why not i thought might look good if one stays in the north stand and other one stays in the east stand as the players run of the of the tunnel and evertone else waving there scaves and flags i think, this would look amazeing and inspire the lads even further and even more fired up.

well why not i thought might look good if one stays in the north stand and other one stays in the east stand as the players run of the of the tunnel and evertone else waving there scaves and flags i think, this would look amazeing and inspire the lads even further and even more fired up.

Especially if the away ends half full 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

hey i think if we can get it a sea of black and white but make hostle for the red scum and get right under there skin with there owner passied away this will one or two things, it will eathier fire them up or play on there minds, i think it will play with there heads as they will not know what futures will be now with out him.

It would help if we could get the flag the right way up though....

Archived