Barnsley..

Neon

Yep, Sheff is ok for pubs n stuff - and then you going straight back on the train to Barnsley Nick via MurderHell? Gets stooooopidly busy that train does and there's likely some Tykes get on it at Elsecar & Wombwell. OK fans though.

Thats it hun! Getting the 1818 I think. Lads will probably get the later train but I need to go and pick the flag up etc and get it setup!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the chance of the big flag being nicked? Wouldn't ever discount it and I have only ever thought on one occasion that it could and that was Leeds away last year. Me and my mate went to collect the flag and exited a different way. It was going off outside and we realised we were in the middle of the Leeds fans giving it to the Derby fans. It would have only taken one idiot to say there's that Derby flag and we would have stood no chance. That being said, no fan would nick it without me dying first!

im just gonna take my england flag with dcfc on it and put it somewhere. i could put it above yours?. as in on the empty seats where yours is.. i dont know how many people are gonna go, otherwise i'd put it anywhere

im just gonna take my england flag with dcfc on it and put it somewhere. i could put it above yours?. as in on the empty seats where yours is.. i dont know how many people are gonna go, otherwise i'd put it anywhere

Yeah got for it mate. Will probably be a few more other flags around it too.

The big one will be to the left of us and past the segregation netting.

Front row, right behind the goal is for mine. Anyone steals my flags place, and i'll kick off big time. You've been warned.

prime tv spot there mate 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.. i'll just put mine on the availible place... Mine will be an England one with DCFC and the old ram. Which was availible when we were playoffs.. then the other will be Black and White with DCFC in the middle striped one

I'm going, taking my 15 year old football mad daughter as well. 2 others from Bawtry are going as well and picking us up on the way. I was told we have only sold 700 tickets, so everyone must be saving up for next weekend.

according to dcfc.co.uk we took about 1000 people last season.. but 700 will do 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.. when were you told that?

Archived