What would you rather...

Asanovic

If the question is would I prefer us to be succesful and play horrible football or would i prefer us to be unsuccesful and play pretty football, then of course the answer is the first one. it's all about the winning.

But if the question is would i prefer us to play like Swansea and win nothing or play like Stoke and win nothing then of course the answer is I would prefer the proetty football......The ideal would be to play like Barca...but that is a couple of years off yet i think..

Swiss is 110% correct (for a change) its all about winning, there isnt one way to play football there are many ways to win, we could ask our playes when ever they get touched to fall to the ground and pretend that something is broken in other words getting ppl sent off playing against less men would make it easier for us and its alot easier to scor from the penalty spot then trying to work hard for a goal!!!

Point i'm trying to make is there isnt just "the Barca way" and "the Wimbledon way" many ways to win and for me that is all it is about!!!

Oh and this hurts as I do love to take the p!ss out of clayheads but they dont play that badly!!! I like there two wingers!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swiss is 110% correct (for a change) its all about winning, there isnt one way to play football there are many ways to win, we could ask our playes when ever they get touched to fall to the ground and pretend that something is broken in other words getting ppl sent off playing against less men would make it easier for us and its alot easier to scor from the penalty spot then trying to work hard for a goal!!!

Point i'm trying to make is there isnt just "the Barca way" and "the Wimbledon way" many ways to win and for me that is all it is about!!!

Oh and this hurts as I do love to take the p!ss out of clayheads but they dont play that badly!!! I like there two wingers!!!

That MUST have hurt..?

Archived