09/10 Kit Mock Ups

Perky1106

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen it on the DET the other day some guy posted it up as he made them for Kit Culture site.

[url=http://www.footballshirtculture.com/football-kit-design/fantasy-kit-design/derby-county-adidas-shirtss-2242.html]http://www.footballshirtculture.com/footba...irtss-2242.html

I like the home and the 3rd strip, not to keen on the away shirt. I'm hoping we go back to having a Black away shirt again instead of the vile Green that we've had this season.

Changing a white home kit every season is ridiculous, it gets boring after a while.

I want a black away strip with gold stripes. Or something a little different, brown with orange stripes. Purple with white stripes perhaps. No Green or Red please.

We had very high attendance plus shirt sales before Adidas, even under Joma. Adidas took this deal as good business sense. Their brand is sold very well and promoted in a big stadium.

Liverpool and Chelsea can get away with changing every two years, due to wide international shirt sales. Adidas must change our kit every season in order to make as much money as possible from fans who have in recent times made replica shirt sales high.

I doubt as many will sell next season as most people will work out it's out-of-date in a few months anyway, plus we're in a recession.

Tbh, its ridiculous that we change the home shirt every year, let alone all 3. Im not exactly a "Shirter", but if I was, at £40 a pop, they can keep them. Especially as all our kits have been poor since the good old Puma days.

It is ridiculous, and I love wearing the latest replica shirts. I know I'm getting scammed massively though! I suppose by buying one, you're supporting your club and promoting it to everyone who sees you wearing the shirt. It's extortion though.

Originally posted by Boyciniho;13864

Will you be "lifting" a shirt, off the rail next season then Joe?

Never been more tempted actually.

Though by doing that, I'd be pre-confessing to a crime on a public message board. If arrested and charged, this forum would be used as criminal evidence. CEO David would not be best pleased.

Archived