09/10 Kit Mock Ups

Perky1106

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right so we need to contact Adidas and ask them to add this technology to the shirts, only thing left is to find a self ironing device, we wouldn't want the women to stand there ironing during the summer maybe then we can keep the White shirts.

just get a few tins of white and black paint and have an artist paint the kit on an hour before every match lol..simples!

Means the style can change every game if desired and the big pro to it is that it makes it easier for refs not having to worry about shirt pulling in and around the box in particular!

The only problem i can see is that it contravenes Davids nipple law haha

Originally posted by Jonny Red;18332

just get a few tins of white and black paint and have an artist paint the kit on an hour before every match lol..simples!

Means the style can change every game if desired and the big pro to it is that it makes it easier for refs not having to worry about shirt pulling in and around the box in particular!

The only problem i can see is that it contravenes Davids nipple law haha

Every picture in the DET of match action would have to have pixelated patches.

But if anyone painting was wearing a white shirt and a bit of black paint landed on it by mistake, Vicky would be very annoyed and would give a big "hate to say I told you so" kind of expression.

Archived