Harry Redknapp

MrsRam

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another big game at the weekend where Redknapp's team couldn't rise to the occasion. What makes everyone think he'd be so good at the England job, where every game is a big'un?

Tactically a complete joke...2 up away at Arsenal with them on the back foot, playing really badly, what does he do, tell them to sit back until half time. Pathetic.

Stop staring at me arry and send me a text.

What about all the other big games they haven't won?

Spurs 4 - 0 Liverpool

Spurs 2 - 1 Arsenal

Spurs 1 - 1 Chelsea

Liverpool 0 - 0 Spurs

Lost to both Manchester clubs home and away and Arsenal away.

They also demolished Newcastle (who have been pretty decent this season) 5-0 at home

Spurs 4 - 0 Liverpool

Spurs 2 - 1 Arsenal

Spurs 1 - 1 Chelsea

Liverpool 0 - 0 Spurs

Lost to both Manchester clubs home and away and Arsenal away

Liverpool are 7th, is that really a big game?

The game they needed to avoid defeat to really stay in the title race, they came from 2 down at City and spunked it in the last minute.

Liverpool are 7th, is that really a big game?

The game they needed to avoid defeat to really stay in the title race, they came from 2 down at City and spunked it in the last minute.

Of course it is, they are a top Premiership team. Last season....

Spurs 0 - 0 Man City

Arsenal 2 - 3 Spurs

Spurs 2 - 1 Liverpool

Spurs 1 - 1 Chelsea

Spurs 0 - 0 Man Utd

Spurs 3 - 3 Arsenal

Liverpool 0 - 2 Spurs

Spurs 3 - 1 Inter

Spurs were never realistic title contenders anyhow, only the press have bigged that one up. How many games has Fergie and Wenger cocked up? no manager get's it right every time.

Put aside the Man Utd result, Spurs are 3rd in the table having picked up points in only 2 games less than Man Utd this season. Love him or hate him 'Arry has done a decent job hence why the Spurs fans don't want to see him leave and the England players want him as manager, the FA would be daft to go against that with no other obvious candidates.

Put aside the Man Utd result, Spurs are 3rd in the table having picked up points in only 2 games less than Man Utd this season. Love him or hate him 'Arry has done a decent job hence why the Spurs fans don't want to see him leave and the England players want him as manager, the FA would be daft to go against that with no other obvious candidates.

And.....what has he won..? Exactly.

Jürgen Klinsmann, Germany - Euro 2006 winners

Roger Lemerre, France - Euro 2000 winners

Richard Møller Nielsen, Denmark - Euro 1992 winners

Not a coffee cup between em before winning the Euro's

Jürgen Klinsmann, Germany - Euro 2006 winners

Roger Lemerre, France - Euro 2000 winners

Richard Møller Nielsen, Denmark - Euro 1992 winners

Not a coffee cup between em before winning the Euro's

Just to help you out a little bit.....

Klinsmann....Euro 2006 winner you say....? I thought the Worlc Cup was held in 2006, I seem to remeber going to it anyway, and seeing Italy win it, I am pretty sure Jurgen Klinsmann wasn't in charge of Italy, or any German team that has won the Euro's.? (Vogts won it 96 didn't he)

Lemere....Assistant manager for the 1998 World cup win, so hardly, not won a coffee cup.

Richard Moller Nielsen....Won the Danish league championship in 1977.

So.....you point is what exactly..??

Just to help you out a little bit.....

Klinsmann....Euro 2006 winner you say....? I thought the Worlc Cup was held in 2006, I seem to remeber going to it anyway, and seeing Italy win it, I am pretty sure Jurgen Klinsmann wasn't in charge of Italy, or any German team that has won the Euro's.? (Vogts won it 96 didn't he)

Lemere....Assistant manager for the 1998 World cup win, so hardly, not won a coffee cup.

Richard Moller Nielsen....Won the Danish league championship in 1977.

So.....you point is what exactly..??

Just to help you out a little bit, 2006 was a typo I meant 1996, had Klinsmann in my head winning it.

Nielsen and the Danish Championship, oh yes that major respected trophy in the football world. Surely if that counts so does Harry and...

Bournemouth

Football League Division Three: 1986–87

Football League Trophy: 1983–84

West Ham United

UEFA Intertoto Cup: 1999

Portsmouth

Football League Division One: 2002–03

FA Cup: 2007-08

Lemere what did he win as manager, not assistant but as manager? nothing.

Also what about

Michel Hidalgo, France 1984

Helmut Schön, Germany 1972

World Cup winning managers that won sod all before hand

Alberto Suppici, Uruguay 30

Juan López Fontana, Uruguay 50

Mário Zagallo, Brazil 58, 62 & 70

Enzo Bearzot, Italy 82

Franz Beckenbauer, Germany 90

keep digging around in the past and you are going to eventually come up with someone that fits your criteria... all I was saying is that the three you mentioned straight away....were all completely wrong....especially Mr Klinsman..

As for arry...he is a loser...he will always be a loser...he will never win the league....because, even with over 200 million to throw around....he just is not good enough. The England job is for the best...he isn't.

Archived