Most horrible season ever !

Cisse

If we think which season has been the worst for the fans of Derby County, then this season must be right there at the top of that list.

After last season ended we made all the wrong moves with transfers and signings if I am to believe people on this forum. Then the training matches were played with horrible tactics. And then the season started with the best start in decades but all those wins came with crappy football. When we score it is usually a wrong guy who is not good enough to be playing.

Now we can't win a game to save our lives. And then there is all the injuries, players picked who should not be picked while the ones deserving are out of favor, referees are out to get us and we either have too many fans with incorrect ticket prices or our fans are not creating a good atmosphere. Of course there is the board which... Oh I give up. Let's all hope the season ends soon.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 of the past 5 seasons have been worse than this!

I have yet to hear the old, we have more points than this time last year, or as long as we finish higher than the year before ?

I wonder where we are in the league compared to LY, and if the negative posts as you so call them, are more geared around hoping that we dont end up doing the same but in fact build on our great start.....just saying 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

If we think which season has been the worst for the fans of Derby County, then this season must be right there at the top of that list.

After last season ended we made all the wrong moves with transfers and signings if I am to believe people on this forum. Then the training matches were played with horrible tactics. And then the season started with the best start in decades but all those wins came with crappy football. When we score it is usually a wrong guy who is not good enough to be playing.

Now we can't win a game to save our lives. And then there is all the injuries, players picked who should not be picked while the ones deserving are out of favor, referees are out to get us and we either have too many fans with incorrect ticket prices or our fans are not creating a good atmosphere. Of course there is the board which... Oh I give up. Let's all hope the season ends soon.

Yes please, I'd take 8th.

I have yet to hear the old, we have more points than this time last year, or as long as we finish higher than the year before ?

I wonder where we are in the league compared to LY, and if the negative posts as you so call them, are more geared around hoping that we dont end up doing the same but in fact build on our great start.....just saying 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Before the Cardiff game, 3pts up. Now, 3pts down. I'd expect a better final 30 games than last year though.

Before the Cardiff game, 3pts up. Now, 3pts down. I'd expect a better final 30 games than last year though.

So would I, but given our recent form there are a few similarities to have, I said at the beginning of the season we were 2 players short of being a good team, had we got those players, IMO we would be better off than last season.

Can't see how that is being negative as opposed to pro active.

Archived