Anyone else got a voucher for a free shirt

Gota surprise this morning, 4 letters from the club saying thanks for becoming a new season ticket holder, and for being one of the first 500 newbies here's a voucher for a free shirt.

So today I managed to get a Watford Ticket and 4 free slime green shirts...the only draw back is I had to get an XXL shirt and it comes down to my knees but fits on the chest ( I must be a weird shape)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by davenportram;13407

Gota surprise this morning, 4 letters from the club saying thanks for becoming a new season ticket holder, and for being one of the first 500 newbies here's a voucher for a free shirt.

So today I managed to get a Watford Ticket and 4 free slime green shirts...the only draw back is I had to get an XXL shirt and it comes down to my knees but fits on the chest ( I must be a weird shape)

It'll do for my birthday pressie:eek:

Originally posted by vicky-27;13411

Are you a dwarf Davenport :eek:

Nope not got anything - maybe it was just for the 1st 500 - tho i did renew mine same day i got the letter.

Not a bad surprise eh !

I'm not a a dwarf but I reckon the designer got the lengths of the the shirts wrong...definitely not in proportion with the rest of the shirt

I'm yet to find a shirt that fits me as I would like, I went for a England long sleeve for the last England shirt, body perfect, arms way to short they are half way up my wrists..

Also the Derby training polo shirt this year, ordered one size I forget which now and it was tiny, went for the size above and it was like a tent over me. I've given up hope that I'l ever find a perfect fitting football shirt.

It would of looked better Green and Black like the Chelsea away kit last season. I must admit to having the away shorts tho but I wouldn't have the shirt the missus wouldn't let me wear it.

Archived