Football Manager/Steam

Asanovic

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a online gaming community, you need to varify your copy of FM12, it's harmless, it updates your game automatically ie datebase and patchs, plus if you install thought steam up dont need to but the disc in everytime you play, as long you are conntected to internet and steam the game will load up without the disc

Thanks

It's saying I need Steam to play it. If I uninstall Steam, can I still play it?

No, steam must be open for it to start. It has proved successful in removing piracy as its been out for over a week now and they still havent hacked it. Which was a big problem, something like 75% of people who played pirated

Which torrent site?

I have only found a file called 'Football Manager 2012 Graphics Pack' on Isohunt.

People can I suggest you don't board-cast it on this forum please,

Tell you what, has anybody ever used private messaging on this forum? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I stopped buying FM because Steam pisses me off. I don't buy a game to be forced into f**king my system up with software I don't want. What if I don't want to access the internet with a system for whatever reason.

On the issue of copyright, I find it infuriating that I have to watch what feels like hours of mandatory copyright **** on DVD's that I legitimately buy. If I can download an illegal copy of FM that bypasses steam (assuming you cannot bypass steam with the retail version), then I would be tempted into breaking the law to avoid Steam.

Give me what I want, a computer game that I can buy, that works without a disc, that doesn't require insidious software to run / update. If people are going to download illegal software, they're going to find a way regardless of the measures you take, so make things easier for the people who buy the game.

Archived