How much trouble are Newcastle in?

Perky1106

After drawing tonight, it looks like they need a win or two to have any chance of staying up. Will they do it or are they in deep poo?

I don't want them going down. For one of the "bigger" well over-hyped teams they're one of the only ones I don't dislike.

Also, next season they will have, despite losing a lot of players, a lot of money and a still strong support. They will be a difficult team to handle in the Championship.

Wolves, Reading, Wigan and Sunderland show that money can buy promotion for some clubs and Newcastle will have this factor on their side.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im fed up of people saying newcastle are a big club and geordieland is a special place!

well im afraid big clubs win trophies and they aint won owt for 50years i believe.

if there's ever an example of chancers running a football club it's newcastle.

if they go down,just watch who stays and who leaves.

oh,and some people say disneyland is a special place too!!

i thank you

It's back to the old debate what is a big club?

Is it just trophies or does the clubs ground and fanbase?

Personally I would class Newcastle as a big club, not in the same league as Man Utd, Chelsea or Liverpool but they are certainly a 'bigger' club than the likes of Wigan and Bolton etc.

With the players there will be a mass exodus from St James Park, players such as Harper, Ameobi, Gutherie will stay and maybe Nolan but they have no hope of holding on to the likes of Owen, Martins and Barton.

Originally posted by rams71;12785

im fed up of people saying newcastle are a big club and geordieland is a special place!

well im afraid big clubs win trophies and they aint won owt for 50years i believe.

if there's ever an example of chancers running a football club it's newcastle.

if they go down,just watch who stays and who leaves.

oh,and some people say disneyland is a special place too!!

i thank you

disney land is special lol you can have breakfast with mickey mouse its like magic or something lol

Archived