Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The interesting thing about Arsenal is that the frustration of watching them struggle mirrors watching our beloved Rams.

- The stubbornness of a manager to stick by his principles, even when everyone in a stadium knows that they don't work in the modern game.

- Going through purple patches before drifting back through devastating periods of awful results.

- A new stadium that is usually a sell-out, with fans who are paying good money and not seeing any success for years.

- The managers having excuse books that are thicker than Tolstoy's War and Peace.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic with the perfect striker perfomance, you can see why he has been in some many title winning teams!

He's really inconsistent though. Whenever I've seen him play on tv before he's been poor. I think he played so well because of the lack of confidence if the arsenal defence.

The Milan team had very few big names in the side, compared to a few years ago when every player they had was a star in his own right. They were a beatable side. Had Man U, City or spurs played them I think we'd be seeing the English side progress comfortably.

Archived