Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like 'the noisy neighbors' may be top for Christmas (and the rest of the season I hope) eh Ian, and holding up the pile Blackburn

Do they hand the title out at Christmas? If there are 2 or 3 points in it with 10 games to go I know where my money will be going.

Man City will win the league. Got the right balance and right manager this time.

Wonder if they'll tail off like Chelsea after they spunk all money on 2/3 PL titles.

Man United will find a way to keep challenging. Chelsea and Man City seem like exactly what they are. Expensive playthings.

I'd like to see Man Utd keep the pressure on.

Man City will win the league. Got the right balance and right manager this time.

Wonder if they'll tail off like Chelsea after they spunk all money on 2/3 PL titles.

Man United will find a way to keep challenging. Chelsea and Man City seem like exactly what they are. Expensive playthings.

I'd like to see Man Utd keep the pressure on.

If United stay close in the next 10 games they will crank up the pressure in the run in. Also City have had very few injuries so far whilst United have had loads, an injury or 2 for key players and the picture may change.

Archived