Season Ticket problems on Sat?

Stive Pesley

Did anyone else have problems with their ticket not working on Saturday?

Mine wouldn’t let me in (said “wrong game” or something) – the steward sent me to the ticket office but there was a massive queue

Went and asked a different steward and he said that about 4000 tickets weren’t activated properly and they started letting us in via a different turnstile.

So much for “use your old ticket from last year”

(and yes I HAVE renewed before anyone gets smart!)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone else have problems with their ticket not working on Saturday?

Mine wouldn’t let me in (said “wrong game” or something) – the steward sent me to the ticket office but there was a massive queue

Went and asked a different steward and he said that about 4000 tickets weren’t activated properly and they started letting us in via a different turnstile.

So much for “use your old ticket from last year”

(and yes I HAVE renewed before anyone gets smart!)

Several fans around me were well hacked off due to season tickets not working. One bloke said flipping heck, and a woman looked annoyed.

Due to queues at Villa friendly I was 25 mins late getting in, :mad: even though I was 20 mins early for the game. However, don't forget the Club want you to have a great matchday "experience", and Tom Glib certainly does on full expenses, free seats, no queues, free transport etc oh and earning about £300,000 a year more than yer average lifelong fan, so I'm not moaning :rolleyes:.

Off to PPS now to get my ticket for Shrewsbury as I don't want to miss my "early bird" pint offer like I did last week for £2:50 a pint of creamflow out of date bitter :(

Archived