Derby Make Catering Improvements

Day

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excuses, excuses!!:p Been hearing that for over 6 months now!!:confused:

Hey, it'll be live at the next home match :) Alot of details needed sorting before it could be done. I had 6 months of the previous designers pissing me about.

Besides! I am now affiliated with the Princes Trust, which is worth the wait :cool:

Hey, it'll be live at the next home match :) Alot of details needed sorting before it could be done. I had 6 months of the previous designers pissing me about.

Besides! I am now affiliated with the Princes Trust, which is worth the wait :cool:

Tuesday? We shall see!! :p

Not quite, how come you aren't doing the cup games?

We think there may be legal issues around it, and if not, then we're just too lazy to check :p

We'll be doing them next year. Just concentrating on getting all 23 other journalists in by the end of September now.

When the FA Cup comes round we'll see.

We think there may be legal issues around it, and if not, then we're just too lazy to check :p

We'll be doing them next year. Just concentrating on getting all 23 other journalists in by the end of September now.

When the FA Cup comes round we'll see.

Fair enough [sIZE=1]still not good enough[/sIZE]:p

Not quite I think Gboro, but thanks hehe :) It really has dragged on, with little funding I got mucked around for quite a while.

When it launches, hopefully it's up to standard :) (The first layout isn't going to stay for long, an upgrade will happen as soon as all the journalists are signed up).

Archived