one for boycie.....

brown is live

blue is neutral

the yellow and green stripey one is the one you can snip off if you want

except when

red is live

and black is neutral

unless its been wired up back to front like my last house

i've fitted a switch in my airing cupboard to control the immersion heater but when i put it on it gets dead hot and theres a smell of burning plastic which i ignore as I'm in denial about it.

finally...

i have electricuted myself several times when fitting additional sockets and i am unclear as to why i'm still alive

not really sure that this modern electric is the full strength stuff.

i assume that this is why part p of the building regs was invented.

not sure if this is one because many probably know this, the vatican state was created by Mussolini in the early thirties with a treaty with the pope who i think was pope pious the 11nth.

Not the first state of the Popes though, there was the Papal States that existed up until the late 19th century.

not sure if this is one because many probably know this, the vatican state was created by Mussolini in the early thirties with a treaty with the pope who i think was pope pious the 11nth.

A thread where there's an opportunity for YR to bash the Catholics, and BOOM, he ceases the opportunity like Theo Robinson in front of goal.

Not the first state of the Popes though, there was the Papal States that existed up until the late 19th century.

well yes but the reason the Vatican is a state now is because they made a deal with Mussolini the FASCIST dictator of italy. Also i wouldn't be bragging about those papal states my friend.

A thread where there's an opportunity for YR to bash the Catholics, and BOOM, he ceases the opportunity like Theo Robinson in front of goal.

should that be ceases, siezes, or caesar's?

well yes but the reason the Vatican is a state now is because they made a deal with Mussolini the FASCIST dictator of italy. Also i wouldn't be bragging about those papal states my friend.

I wasn't bragging about anything. Merely adding to your fact

it should be siezes, ceases spelt like that means to stop, and Caesar's is a name of he first roman emperor :D

More importantly than that, it's also my middle name.

Archived