Going to Ghana.....

JE90

Hi everyone, I've registered in the hope that someone on here can help me out!

In a few weeks (6th Aug) I will be jetting off to Ghana with a group of people from my church to do project work and serve communities out there for 3 weeks. Part of the work I will be doing will involve running football coaching and matches.

I thought it would be a decent idea to contact Derby County and ask if they would be willing to donate equipment and clothing to take out there, i.e. football, cones, jerseys, and I figured that with it being the end of the season they may be more willing to shift some old, out of date stock.

I would appreciate people's thoughts on this and if there are particular e-mail adresses that I would be best to send an e-mail to.

Thanks, James.

(P.S. I am a Derby County fan!)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should try the 'in the community' guys, i'm sure they have a better email/address for someone who could sort you out with whatever gear you need, even if it's not DCFC stuff.

Which makes it sound like a drug deal, but you know what I mean! :D

Just to let people know I received a fairly swift response just using the normal e-mail address.

If anyone has anything to do with charities etc. they may find this useful:

'All of our 2010/11 surplus kit and equipment was distributed at the end of the season to various charities on a ‘first come first serve’ basis...'

Archived