Pre-Season on Rams Player

Day

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's happened to me a few times, it does send, but it doesn't actually tell you it has.

Come on technophobes, there is a tick box somewhere in the messaging options for saving sent messages.

When we moved back to the old forum it was reset to not save messages.

Have a hunt round and tick the box.

Come on technophobes, there is a tick box somewhere in the messaging options for saving sent messages.

Thought it would be summat like that. Shibby.:)

I just sort of presumed it would automatically save, I see the button now.

Just reading the t&c's on Rams Player, probably best you don't openly talk about sharing passwords on the forum. I'm sure alot of people do share so no need to make them aware of it. It's a nice gesture Edin, probably best you keep it to private messages with people you trust.

4.Your Use of Services

The design, text, graphics, footage, images and other feed you receive (and any selection or arrangement) are subject to the copyright of Perform and others.

You agree that you will:

4.1.use the Services for non-commercial purposes only without making any gain and that you will not permit any other person or persons to use the Services. This means, for example, that you must not charge for viewing of the Services and that you cannot use the Services to attract others to buy goods or Services from you or anyone else;

4.2.at any given time, only view the Services via your permitted PC and never permit any other person to access the Services. You must keep your password secure and never share passwords or other access codes with anyone or in any way make them accessible to others;

4.3.not copy, record or store all or any part of the Services (other than on a purely transitory basis to permit you to view them) or divert, re-transmit or otherwise distribute all or any part of the Services to any person, or authorise, enable or procure any other person to do any of the above;

4.4.not alter, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any part of the Services;

4.5.not view the Services in circumstances where members of the public can view them simultaneously or authorise, enable or procure any other person to do so

I've just paid £35 for 12 months, by paying the full amount by direct debit, thats how you get it for less than 10p per day. I had been humming and arring, shall I or shan't I for ages and finally signed up this week, so glad I did, some good interviews and behind the scene videos to give an insight into what goes on each day. Worth it in my opinion. :) :) :)

Just reading the t&c's on Rams Player, probably best you don't openly talk about sharing passwords on the forum. I'm sure alot of people do share so no need to make them aware of it. It's a nice gesture Edin, probably best you keep it to private messages with people you trust.

noted.

I feel so special :D

It wasn't me

Awesome 30+ minute clip about the Jim Smith days on there.

Jim Smith explains that Croatians were demanding and hot headed, and that he should have been a World Champion boxer after blocking a Wanchope punch one handed.

Plus some awesome footage of the good old days.

NOTE: Pride Park was rocking!

Had it last season and it's great value. Especially once they started showing full games.

Will definitely be going for it again this year.

Interesting side info - I wonder if they know that your login and password gets you into EVERY other clubs official site player as well. I guess that's why they couldn't just measure the number of IP adresses and find out it doesnt tally.,

I like to see how other managers are commenting on us in build up and after games.

Tested it by watching some very interesting Watford FC videos last week.

35 quid a year and If i had the time i could watch football all week.

Will they be showing full match highlights in the coming season?

A day or two after the game obviously.

I'll get it for the away games i can't often get to. Be nice to watch on a monday night or whatever while the missus watches Gail Platt and Phillip Mitchell or whatever.

Just got RamsPlayer.

Well worth the money. Even if just for the Jim Smith Years.

Really, well worth the money even if they don't stick full matches on after the weekends.

Jim Smith was a boxer and scored 120 goals in one season once. - according to Jim Smith. :D;)

Archived