Looking for a big favour...

tomsdubs

...from a fellow rams fan, i am a skint student with two jobs and i want a season ticket. Is there anyone out there that can help me out with mates rates for one? All my friends have either stopped going or moved away so i am struggling to find any current holders. I am looking to sit Cat C preferably close to south east corner, is there any one that can help me out? £450 is just to much for me right now :(

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not looked into the mates rates thingy. What do you need someone to do mate.

I get the rough idea that if you know someone with an ST you can get discount, but not read what you do about it.

I'll help you out if i can mate. I'm sure someone will help you out even if i can't.

It's really no problem to help someone to get a discount is it? Suprised your the first to ask.

I'd ask if i didn't have one.

:)

Not looked into the mates rates thingy. What do you need someone to do mate.

I get the rough idea that if you know someone with an ST you can get discount, but not read what you do about it.

I'll help you out if i can mate. I'm sure someone will help you out even if i can't.

It's really no problem to help someone to get a discount is it? Suprised your the first to ask.

I'd ask if i didn't have one.

:)

Basically they get a season ticket at renewal prices rather than new season ticket rates.

Archived