Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh heh ok you need to let this lie now pal. I never said that I don't go to the games. I just said that I hadn't been to one of the five opening games of the season when you so brilliantly judged me for being a glory supporter now that we have money.

I'm terribly sorry for your inconvenience but thanks so much for caring 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

But we do care, as you're such a 'likeable' troll.

C'mon share your story of why you've not been to a game?

I've probably been to the Shitty Ground more than you and that's only once a season when your lot are'nt in League One

But we do care, as you're such a 'likeable' troll.

C'mon share your story of why you've not been to a game?

I've probably been to the Shitty Ground more than you and that's only once a season when your lot are'nt in League One

I have been to games inspector butthead but you asked me early in the season when I hadn't been to any of the first four or five games. Of course by christmas I will have been to ovER 9000 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Who makes more money a drug dealer or a Derby lass?

The Derby lass because she can wash her crack and reuse it 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

I'd love to believe that you wrote that one yourself but I get you feeling you merely substituted another place name for Derby... A commonly used avatar and unoriginal jokes. Well done you...

10k? Lets not be silly Dave. I don't mind betting 10 quid but I doubt any of us has that kind of collateral to gamble!

Dave likes to tell t'internet lies to make up for Dave's sad inadequacies, Dave does. Poor Dave and his split personality Dave

Archived