Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Whats with all the hype reds?? Defence was woeful. Cox huge waste of money. Guediora???? Bolton were piss poor tonight if they were on their game they would have won comfortably. Decent point in your survival quest, are you ever going to win again this season though?? Can't see it myself. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disagree massively JW, Cox looks a good player. Their defence looks ***** though.

Good point for Forest, still were trying to win it late on. SOD will do alright, he just needs some better players.

I thought Cox should have scored at least twice, that header in the second half was pathetic, first half he gave the ball away loads, think he set up their second goal though, so on the whole 2/10. He's no Conor Sammon.

I thought Cox should have scored at least twice, that header in the second half was pathetic, first half he gave the ball away loads, think he set up their second goal though, so on the whole 2/10. He's no Conor Sammon.

So should Kevin Davies but he played well too. I wouldn't stick up for him for the crack of it, he played well and will be a good player. His strike partner looks a bag of **** mind.

Hopefully when we playForest we'll have Ward and Jacobs firing on all cylinders on our wings as Maloney and Harding are very poor at this level. I thoughtCollins would shore their defence up but it still looks crap. Kevin Davies out paced some of Forests defence tonight so we should have no probs.

Archived