Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Presumably the same thing that happened to your fans who mocked the death of a guy who had died only a few weeks before.

Hmm yeah.

'SPEAKING OF SCUMBAGS???'

Didnt you guys have your wonderful input on Pickering and Commons baby?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Along with the 'let him die' chants when Barker lay injured against them at PP last season.

I believe our club apologized for the Doughty chants, and rightly so. Shame nothing ever came our way over the Pickering, Commons, Barker stuff. Can only assume that their club condones such behaviour.

Along with the 'let him die' chants when Barker lay injured against them at PP last season.

I believe our club apologized for the Doughty chants, and rightly so. Shame nothing ever came our way over the Pickering, Commons, Barker stuff. Can only assume that their club condone such behaviour.

Half of the stadium wasn't singing that.

Whilst half of yours did.

Seeing as we were playing at home, that would be a fairly neat trick for half of the stadium to be chanting something anti-Derby. However, it was still audible.

Plus, it wasn't half of the stadium chanting about Doughty. I don't think half of the stadium have ever chanted/sung about anything.

Well I didn't sing it. I doubt there were many on here who did. It was a large number of the SE Corner. At a wild guess I'd say that the SE holds 4k? So, a large percentage of 4k maybe?

You were right. Every club has idiots. Why we're talking about them I'm not sure.

The Barker, Pickering, Commons chants were the same "10 people"?

actually as that table is wrong as weve won the european super cup 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Stuff like that's funny

The table that you put up is wrong, why can you not read what it says at the bottom of the table charity shields and one off games don't count, now scurry back of to your forum with the rest of your mates

If Jordan Rhodes is fit, it could get messy for forests back four.

Kammy has said he's not had a kick yet.

Dominating about Smithies is playing a goalkeeper possessed. Would have took a draw tonight as I've been impressed by Huddersfield in pre-season. Got a feeling it's going to be one of those nights for us, we had quite a few last season.

Archived