Teale better than Commons?

Day

According to a Hibs fan Derby fans think he is...........

Teale is a very good player IMO and would walk into our team. Funny how so many folk were clamouring for Chris Commons to play for Scotland when he can't get his game for Derby because of Teale. Commons had a couple of good games against Man Utd on the telly and everyone thinks he's the great new hope. Ask any Derby fan and they'll tell you Teale is the better player.
Quite a interesting thread discussing Derby releasing 10 players, some seem to think that they are to good for our cast offs.

[url=http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=148385]http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=148385

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

old teale is back

and for the people who call us sort of fans who like them when there good and sing there praises and when they play **** get on there backs. Its not being a hypocrit, just if someone plays bad you get rightly annoyed especialy when you know what there capable of. Another shocker for teale didnt want to go at them! wheres the confidence gone.

Don't know Matty - but non of them had any today was a very poor effort all round - wouldn't give a motm except Bywater - he was the only one that did what he was supposed to - Why did Teale keep drifting to the middle all the time it was very annoying and he couldn't pass at all today.

Originally posted by vicky-27;12321

Don't know Matty - but non of them had any today was a very poor effort all round - wouldn't give a motm except Bywater - he was the only one that did what he was supposed to - Why did Teale keep drifting to the middle all the time it was very annoying and he couldn't pass at all today.

Has been a reincarnation of the jaded player he was before Cloughie Jnr arrived these last couple of games. Maybe that fella running past people was his stunt double

Think teale last 3 games has taken a dive in his form.

He was hesitant to take his man on something he did everytime last few months.

Commons has been blank due to his role and the fact that teams put 2 men on him as soon as he gets the ball.

Originally posted by premierram;12329

Think teale last 3 games has taken a dive in his form.

He was hesitant to take his man on something he did everytime last few months.

Commons has been blank due to his role and the fact that teams put 2 men on him as soon as he gets the ball.

I think we are crying out for a decent player to run off Hulsey, Commo's left too deep on his own making the play. A Sturridge-esque type player, bags of pace, strength and the ability to net goals when it matters! surely theres some players left like that in the game

Originally posted by vicky-27;12333

I did critisize Common's today he was poor - but for some of the game he had up to 4 players marking him.

Tbh i didnt think he was poor today. He was a player i saw getting abuse for most of the work HE made by himself he decided to take on and have a go HIMself. Without him we would of been even more of a sorry state in midfield he was holding it together with a few smart touches. Think sav was uninvolved for me today realy. Headless chicken in the middle of the park i felt.

Archived