Would you happy with....

sage

All three deserved what they got (and more!), but JK was the one who I'd gladly have beheaded on the halfway line at PP given the chance. Fat c***.

Interesting regarding Davros vs Burley's sides - Burley's side didn't go up but in hindsight they should have, whereas troll's side did go up, but in hindsight never should have!

i think sleighthome the coroner guy didn't really realise what was going on until it was too late tbh, keith was the person who i would gladly do pretty much anything too for robbing the club like he did.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just looking at what the strongest rumours are, if we did the following, would you be happy? Would you ask for a refund?

IN

Fielding, Ward, Robinson, Bryson, Tyson, Maguire, Shackell, Ledgzins, Waghorn, a first choice LB and a back up RB.

OUT

Savage, Porter, Pringle, Bywater, Leacock, Varney, Croft and Martin.

No refund for me :) quite happy in the fact for once he has kept true to his word and we now have signed 5-6 players and possibly a few more, Unfortunately i doubt we're going to get rid of anyone else which is a proper bummer if all those you specified went + Deeney + Davies(Steve) I would be very happy indeed :)

Archived