Tealinho no more?

Day

Impressed for abot 5 or 6 games back in February but done jack since, 2 games to go now, whats everyones thoughts on Gary Teale this season?

Personally if Motherwell came back in with a offer I think I'd snap there hands off.

Also for the last few games we only seem to have a knackered Hulse up front to aim for and he's forgot how to stick the ball in the net, It's ok giving Commons this free role behind the striker but where is he when the final balls going into the danger area? we need 2 strikers in there to give us other options.

Stick Commons back on the left with Porter and Hulse up front next season, play Ellington or Villa on to partner Hulse for the final 2 games because at the moment what we are doing is not working.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said last night at the game, Teale only looks good at the moment because he was so bad earlier and last season.

He's having a mare at the moment, but can after all the crap crosses and jumping out of tackles, deliver a killer cross.

Trouble is, it's getting a bit rare just lately.

He was awful last night must admit - and he went back to his finger pointing - blaming everyone else for his mistakes, a couple of times he kept the ball far to long by trying to do step over's then lost the ball and couldn't be bothered to go after it.

Archived