derby county team looking strong for next season

B4ev6is

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please find me a quote when I said he's crap.. And he hasn't played for a top 6 club..

Losing the will to live now.

Lets start again.

I think Shaun Barker is a good CB for DCFC. I would'nt swap him for any other CB in this division. I would however, sign another one to play alongside him.

That, BTW, is just my opinion.

Losing the will to live now.

Lets start again.

I think Shaun Barker is a good CB for DCFC. I would'nt swap him for any other CB in this division. I would however, sign another one to play alongside him.

That, BTW, is just my opinion.

Probably one of the most bizzare comments I've seen on here, he must have made a good impression on you somehow, did he buy you a round in a pub one day?

Anyway, your opinion is your opinion, I seriously hope you don't ever get into football management if your comments on here reflect your judgement, but you'd probably say the same about me..

Let's both hope that Shaun Barker leads us to the NPC title and is lauded as the best NPC centre back of the season.

I do not think Glick will be happy with mid table, I think Clough's job is on the line this year, it must be top 8 at least.

You must have missed the 'get out clause' statement then.

"We expect to be much better next season, we expect to improve and we know if we make the right adjustments, there is no reason why we shouldn't be right in that top-six conversation.

"That is what we are putting together.

"If we do not achieve that, there will certainly be some head-scratching and going back to the drawing board but it is by no means make-or-break."

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Glick-s-make-break-Rams-term/article-3582943-detail/article.html

Probably one of the most bizzare comments I've seen on here, he must have made a good impression on you somehow, did he buy you a round in a pub one day?

Anyway, your opinion is your opinion, I seriously hope you don't ever get into football management if your comments on here reflect your judgement, but you'd probably say the same about me..

Let's both hope that Shaun Barker leads us to the NPC title and is lauded as the best NPC centre back of the season.

I look at CB's as a partnership not so much as individuals, get the right partner in for Barker and we'll be fine, so no, I would'nt swap him.

If we win the title it does'nt necessarily mean Barker will be lauded as the best NPC CB of the season either. It just means he was part of a team that won the title.

Dead easy this football management lark!

Archived