Home Kit 11/12

Day

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats what i meant in the "all white kit"

Thankfully the kits look great in FIFA11, and the keeper shirt is a nice feature aswell as not many championship clubs have it

No I never did it for Fifa 10, thats why I made sure we got the right shorts for fifa 11 and a sponsor and a keeper kit! Hoping to get the keeper kit again, going to send the images in now.

The forest kit is a nice shirt; at least we actually change the design most years instead of just moving the badge slightly higher and cutting the stripes in half on top and then charging people £40 for it, cough cough! :p

Tell you what guys, come and see me, ill make your 2010 kit exactly the same as the new kit for £20 and it will only take me 5 minutes. lol.

The forest kit is a nice shirt; at least we actually change the design most years instead of just moving the badge slightly higher and cutting the stripes in half on top and then charging people £40 for it, cough cough! :p

Tell you what guys, come and see me, ill make your 2010 kit exactly the same as the new kit for £20 and it will only take me 5 minutes. lol.

To be fair, your kit has gone retro this year, but other than that, you've had the same boring umbro who never change anything for donkeys.

To be fair, your kit has gone retro this year, but other than that, you've had the same boring umbro who never change anything for donkeys.

Mate even you have to admit; that derby kit is a really poor effort and an absolute rip off. Bet people at games will struggle to tell who has a new kit or an old one.

Mate even you have to admit; that derby kit is a really poor effort and an absolute rip off. Bet people at games will struggle to tell who has a new kit or an old one.

No, I'm not saying out kit is massively different. I'm just saying yours is just as dull as ours, probably more-so over the extended period of time.

and your kit is basically the same as the rangers one from this season, football strips are boring, get over it.

and your kit is basically the same as the rangers one from this season, football strips are boring, get over it.

Think you missed my point mate; our kit is different from our last years kit. If teams are going to change kits and charge £40 for people to buy it then they should at least make the effort to make it different from the previous kit.

Think you missed my point mate; our kit is different from our last years kit. If teams are going to change kits and charge £40 for people to buy it then they should at least make the effort to make it different from the previous kit.

but you can't come on here and take the moral high ground when before this new kit, yours has been the same for 5 years nearly.

Archived