• Created
  • Last Reply
SillyBilly
Anyone use this mobile provider, their deals seem too good to be true:confused:

• 1,500 minutes
  • Unlimited texts
  • Unlimited web
  • £25

I'm 20 days away from my contract with 3 network running out so generally getting about a call a day from India begging me to renew. Fed up with them, crap service and the reception is so hit and miss depending on whereabouts in the country you are. I'm considering going with giffgaff, it isn't a scam, following on from a similar thing in the states I believe. I just haven't been arsed to get round to looking into it yet. Let me know if you take the plunge.

Got myself 600 minutes, unlimited texts, free calls to the missus and mates all for £10pm.

(Sim only with Orange, happy with that)

Never heard of Giraffe, I'd say Google them but you only ever see bad reviews on the internet. If they do payg, grab a sim and see what kind of signal you get, load it with a tenner and make a few calls.

Got myself 600 minutes, unlimited texts, free calls to the missus and mates all for £10pm.

Never heard of Giraffe, I'd say Google them but you only ever see bad reviews on the internet. If they do payg, grab a sim and see what kind of signal you get, load it with a tenner and make a few calls.

Seen adverts on TV but no idea how good they are.

SillyBilly

Think they're a subsidiary to O2 so I can't envisage singal being a problem. Nice deal you're on there, I pay over 25 for a fraction of that, signed up years ago and haven't bothered to negogiate or shop around since, will sort it out this time round.

Think they're a subsidiary to O2 so I can't envisage singal being a problem. Nice deal you're on there, I pay over 25 for a fraction of that, signed up years ago and haven't bothered to negogiate or shop around since, will sort it out this time round.

You're right Billy they operate off the O2 signal, my sim arrived today I'll let you know next week how it goes, I've still some orange credit to use up.

I used to, it runs on the o2 network but you get a lesser priority on internet etc. Much like Tesco - if your bothered about reliability go with one of the big networks and not one that piggybacks on the signal. You get what you pay for.....

Archived