Well pleased - great service

Skateboard P

I renewed my ticket just in time to still get the early bird price the other week, but I wanted to relocate to to a new spot in the NE upper area as my dad was buying a new ticket there. We went into the ticket office and the girl took us into the stand so we could choose where we wanted to sit, which we well pleased with. When we got back into the office, she told me that I was due a refund as I was moving to a cheaper seat (same band though??) and because my Dad "knew" me, gave him the early bird price too!

Pretty boring, but thought worthwhile mentioning :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I renewed my ticket just in time to still get the early bird price the other week, but I wanted to relocate to to a new spot in the NE upper area as my dad was buying a new ticket there. We went into the ticket office and the girl took us into the stand so we could choose where we wanted to sit, which we well pleased with. When we got back into the office, she told me that I was due a refund as I was moving to a cheaper seat (same band though??) and because my Dad "knew" me, gave him the early bird price too!

Pretty boring, but thought worthwhile mentioning :)

You can't fault the Americans when it comes to treating the fans right, The only thing I would change is the **** dancers at half time.. they genuinely piss me off, sometimes I think it's just a police procedure to pick up as many paedos up from the West Stand as possible, it's very poor. anyway I digress, apart from that and perhaps lack of investment in the playing team... they're doing a very good job for my money anyway!

I, too, have nothing but praise for the season ticket price fixing by the Club/Yanks. I dare say that when we go up the rates will perhaps double, but for now paying £140 and sitting practically right on the pitch (get wet, but great to be so close) is brill. My granddaughter's seat is free and has been for the last few years, who can grumble about that? Not us.

I think the best service they could give us is a good team or at least one that is a little exciting to watch. The majority of the last two seasons have been like watching paint dry but just costing me a lot more and im more depressed at the end of it

I think the best service they could give us is a good team or at least one that is a little exciting to watch. The majority of the last two seasons have been like watching paint dry but just costing me a lot more and im more depressed at the end of it

Hey, come on, there's always entertaining football at Pride Park.

Admittedly, it rarely comes from the home side, but look on the brightside!

Archived