DCFC Leisurewear

Day

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My aunty bought me a bright yellow and White quidditch Harry potter t shirt a few years back.

Kicked off big time.

Just think when i recieved that bloody DCFC baseball shirt. I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or burn it.

*cough* fatty *cough*:D

Just like 'em baggy and I'm tall, that's my excuse. I was torn between L and XL.

I made a fatal mistake a few years ago, I ordered that first black kit (with the single offset white stripe, I think sponsored by Derbyshire, might be wrong) in XXL. I never sent it back, and it was only wore for the first time last week by my 38 week pregnant wife.

Just like 'em baggy and I'm tall, that's my excuse. I was torn between L and XL.

I made a fatal mistake a few years ago, I ordered that first black kit (with the single offset white stripe, I think sponsored by Derbyshire, might be wrong) in XXL. I never sent it back, and it was only wore for the first time last week by my 38 week pregnant wife.

Congratulations, got any names ready?

You know, like Billy or Lee :D

{content}
Worksop Ram - was it the quilted black training coat, if so I got one as well, lovely and warm in the winter and waterproof too. I bought it when there was a 50% off sale at the shop and was well pleased with the quality, it should last for years. :):)[/iNDENT]
{content}
I also bought my granddaughter a blue cotton Addidas training jacket (summer weight) which cost under £10 in the sale, that too is good quality and washes really well.[/iNDENT]

{content}
I never pay full price for any DCFC item as like all other club shops, the goods are all overpriced, wait until they have a sale and bag a bargain.[/iNDENT]

Archived